Welcome to our booking request/status page. Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your patience when booking. We do our very best to accommodate all requests but due to the size of our restaurant and team it can be difficult.
Our restaurant concept is very different to most other restaurants and therefore usual booking processes do not work here. We'd like customers to follow the below booking process which will give you the best chance of making a booking.
Please read the below carefully in order to increase your chances of getting a seat.
Method of Booking
1. We can only accept telephone bookings, and only on the booking schedule date/times (we cannot accept bookings by email, voice message on the answering machine, twitter messages or by visiting the restaurant)
2. We work on a first call first served basis.
3. One booking per call
4. One booking per month (please refrain from re-booking the same month you made a booking)
5. There is a maximum of 4 people per group
6. Check the calendar above on the booking day to see how the bookings are filling up (its updated live)
7. Telephone booking line will be closed when all slots are gone and it will be switched to the answering machine.
8. If you miss out on the booking day, please check our twitter feed for any cancellations. (@SushiTetsuUK)
Booking Dates - Daily booking system
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we are having to close until further notice. We will not be taking any bookings for the time being.
We hope all our customers, and their families, stay safe at this very hard time.
Booking Line Opening Hours - From 11am to 2pm
Slots go really quickly (particularly the 2nd seatings) and all slots are usually filled by 2pm
Booking Telephone No. - 020 3217 0090
Due to the very high volume of calls on the booking day, it can be difficult to get through so you may get the engaged tone or message - it is not telephone line problem if you get the engaged tone constantly.
- If the calendar is full then unfortunately, you have missed out this time. Waiting list inquiry? Please click here.
- Availability and allocation of seats are entirely at the discretion of the restaurant.
- As we are a specialised traditional sushi restaurant (raw seafood only), general seafood allergies/restriction, a vegetarian menu cannot be accommodated.
Due to the nature of the dining experience and the fact we have limited space, unfortunately we do not accept children under the age of 12. If customers arrive with children under the age of 12, we will unfortunately have to cancel the booking (a cancellation fee may apply). Thank you for your understanding.